Sunday, January 22, 2006

Recollections (I)

Yesterday i went out with my family. Cramped outing i'd say. We had to squeeze 4 (adults) at the back (of the car) &it's not very space-y business i tell you.
Anyhows i know why i hate going out with my family already. Sometimes things happen, which may embarrass us or spoil our moods.
Take for example someone with a bad mood, yuhong. She spoilt my moods &mum yelled &blarhblarhblarh. Know, those usual things. &Another thing is that i don't get "things done".
If i were with my friends i'd make full use of the time. I don't need to do grocery shopping. I just mind my own business, i guess. I prefer going out with one person though, if i wanna get things done. :)
But i enjoy family outings la (with my cousins)...
Gah.
I bought a levis long-sleeved =DDDDDDD &reserved this simple dress. Hm. Yea heh. Nothing else. Gosh i hate crowds.
Another thing, if you're not out with your family there's no one to tell you what to do. You can do whatever you want (provided it's not illegal &shit) &no one will say hey stop that lets do this.
Yahhh just my opinion. Don't get me wrong kay, i love my family.

-
OKAY LONG POST AH. READ, LAH. -.-
-

I'm now gonna do a recollection of my past ;D heh so.. Enjoy the pictures. I sure enjoyed lookin' at em &laughing at certain things.


It all started with this marriage.
Look at my aunties! Big-assed glasses, slim figures! Nice dresses (far left one. that's my 3rd aunt). &Look at my uncles! Mostaches haha! (Uncle alson, 3rd uncle too) My 4elder cousins from left it's mingrong jiejie mingshi jiejie yeeling jiejie diana jiejie.
Oh okay you don't give a shit lol.
See my ahgong? He hated pictures. But he looked really smart. He's one fit man, okay.

There were times when i was the Only One. No wait, i love my sister. She's a good companion sometimes. I don't wanna be a spoilt only child =))))

It was the time when my mama was the sexy one. Pretty &daring one. Dad was the plumb but runner one. FAT LEH!

:) My ballonish hair.

Tell me guys, what would you do if you saw this.. machine? Wouldn't you &your crazy friends do what those 2 dolls were doing? I would, y'know. It'll be fun ;) Fakely fun, of 'course.

I dated my dad. See i so shy he first time hold my hand, leh.
WAH V FAT!

Vain HOR!! I dunno why i did this all the time they made me LOL my cute lil red dress ;)

He was a blessing too. Joel! I hugged him WOR lol. Hes a few months older than THAT blessing.

This one lorrrrr. Haha i like sitting in that thing. She loved sleeping in it.

We did all sorts of things today. Bathing together, too! I told ya we see each other's bare bodies all the time right. Lol i cropped away the bottom 'cos cannot let you see my assets right. Wahaaa lookat my tan! I want a nice tan ;(
Weh yh said i looked like i have neh. See the line? WAHAHA

I missed this swing! It's at my 1st aunt's place now. Look at the rope at the sides? Very mended. ;)

I think yh looks veryyyyyyyyy chio in this pic. Agree?

Her birthday! I think there was a shot with me wearing that tiara.. Where is it!

Look at my braids! I like ;D

Look at the fat legs (already) &the nice towel. I suck on it all the time &hated being teased with sucking it when i was p4. P4 still kid okay!

Lookat our hairs hahaha.

I think this shot is original :D

-
Maybe i'll continue again another day. Yea.
Went out justnow to.. Lot1 -.-" &bought cotton wools, envelopes (nice colour!), crossword puzzlessss book & urm CLEO ;D
Borrowed a couple of books too.

My sister is fucked up. Sometimes going out with her suck shit. She gives this body language that reads : .. I dunno what it reads alright. It just dampens moods. Fuck it.

Stop it, can?
-


There are so many pros about being a women &so many cons about being a men. Agree?
I think men's clothings are soooooooo boring. It's either bermudas/jeans &a teeshirt/sleeveless shirt or a suit (black/blue, w/e).
Oh putera's one during prom was nice, though ;)



Lookat the belts!!!! How many colours? 5max? black,brown.. urmmm what else. "/

For the ties.. Always the same kinda colours right. Zz..
Women, for one. Can wear nice &colourful clothings &have different colours of belts &(not ties but) scarves, etc. We can experiment with not only pants but also skirts.

Of course, men can strut their stuff if they're gay &know how to wear women clothings &look good in it. ;)

Can't get enough hor.

:)

EEEEK! I saw fake crocs! OMG OMG OMGGG

SO CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEAP (it's 19.90!) OMG sucha ripoff!!
Next time you see people wearing it it may be from isetan! So don't think that person is very rich, harrrrr.

I like how this shot emphasizes my hair colour ;D Heh &my earrings &the dustbin & my.. weird lookin' eyes.

I'm desperate for a tan. ;(((

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home